A Vision Zero Stakeholder Group was established to lead partner agencies in initiating actions to achieve Vision Zero. The Vision Zero Stakeholder group is charged with:
- Providing direction to the City of San Antonio Public Works Department (PWD) Project Management Team to guide implementation of the Vision Zero Action Plan
- Acting as a liaison to agencies, sharing information and soliciting feedback to inform the Action Plan
- Identifying actions specific to members’ agencies
- Developing the vision, goals, policy recommendations, actions, performance measures, and recommendations to get to zero
- Continuing as ongoing champions for implementation of the Action Plan within members’ agencies, as applicable
The members are decision-makers from the San Antonio region who represent organizations and agencies that will be both impacted by, and responsible for, implementing Vision Zero policies and actions.